Personal data means all information regarding the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). This includes details such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You are not required to disclose personal information in order to use our website. In certain cases, we require your name, address and other data so that we can offer you the requested services. This includes, for instance, the use of contact forms or registering downloaded software.
Processing personal data
We process and use the following data:
- - any personal data you provide to Hobo Parts Brakel, for instance, when sending (e-mail) messages to Hobo Parts Brakel, when entering into an agreement or when completing (online) forms. This includes details such as name, telephone number(s), e-mail address and the name and address of your company or the company where you work.
- - when you use our services, we will normally only collect the personal data that we need to provide the service requested. When entering into an agreement you will be asked for your name, telephone number(s), e-mail address and name and address of your company or company where you work. Where we request further information from you, that information need only be provided on a voluntary basis;
- - cookies are stored when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files which can be used by websites to make user experiences more efficient. We may lawfully store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for using the site. We need your permission for all other types of cookies [see also “What are cookies?”];
- - when you visit our website, we may collect personal information about you. This includes the names of the pages visited, the browser and operating system used, the length of your visit, the date and time accessed, search engines used, downloaded filenames and their IP addresses;
- - Data is stored about e-mails we send you, which tells us whether you have received the e-mail, opened it and which links you might have clicked.
Special or sensitive personal data which we process
Our website or service providers do not intentionally collect data about visitors to our website who are under 16, unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore advise parents to take an interest in their children’s online activities, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. Where you believe we might have collected personal data about a minor without permission, please contact us via e-mail and we will remove this information.
Purpose of processing
We process personal data for various purposes (and to the extent permitted by law), such as:
- - carrying out the agreement that you have entered into with us;
- - providing information you requested - for instance, by sending our (digital) newsletter [see also "Newsletter"), by contacting you with an answer or quote in reply to your enquiry, or by calling you if necessary, in order to be able to supply our services;
- - sending news and service-based information to inform, interest and engage our customers (marketing purposes). You can always unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive this information;
- - offering products or services from Hobo Parts Brakel (marketing purposes). You can always unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive this information;
- - analytical purposes, and also to improve our services.
We publish a newsletter where we provide interested parties with news about our business activities. Your e-mail address will only be added to the subscribers list with your specific permission. Every newsletter includes a link you can use to unsubscribe. Where you have provided your personal data for receiving the newsletter, your personal data will be saved for as long as you wish to receive our newsletter. Should you unsubscribe from the newsletter we will delete your personal data immediately. The newsletter database is not shared with third parties. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address.
We do not store your personal data for longer than is necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
This shall only apply where there is no conflict with statutory retention times, technical or organisational requirements or other legal obligations.
Sharing with third parties
The data collected by us is needed to achieve the purposes outlined above. We will only make your data available to third parties where sharing data with these third parties (“processors”) is necessary for carrying out the purposes mentioned above (for instance, in connection with supplying services with regard to products or services we supplied to you). One example is the company which provides hosting for this website. These "processors" act under our authority. The information shall not be passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes. The data is only processed within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We take the utmost care in dealing with your data. Hobo Parts Brakel is constantly putting measures in place to protect your data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Hobo Parts Brakel takes the protection of your data seriously and has put appropriate measures in place to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unintended disclosure and unauthorised changes. Our website is secured using an SSL certificate. All our employees and all third parties involved in data processing are obliged to abide by the GDPR and to guarantee confidentiality when processing personal data.
When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use coding technology which is recognised as common standards within the IT sector. Where we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial information or health information, we use a secure server. We have put the necessary security measures in place to prevent the loss, unauthorised use or alteration of information we receive on our site.
Right to view, correct and delete personal data
You can receive details free of charge at any time about the data we store about you, about its origin and recipients, and about the data processing purposes. You are also legally entitled to have your personal information rectified, blocked or deleted.
You can send us a request for access, correction or deletion by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within twenty (20) working days. You can also withdraw your consent to collecting and storing your personal data at any time by sending us an e-mail.
If you believe your data is not fully secure, or there are indications of wrongdoing, please contact us via e-mail or call +31 (0) 418 67 72 55. In addition, you have the right to submit a complaint to the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Disclaimer regarding the content of linked external sites
This privacy statement does not extend to using external links which may be included on our website. Where we include links, we try to ensure that they also meet our data protection and security standards. However, we have no control over compliance by other website providers with data protection and security requirements.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which we store on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies collect information which is necessary for the proper functioning of our website. By using cookies, Hobo Parts Brakel ensures, among other things, that you do not repeatedly receive the same information when visiting, or have to re-enter it, for instance, securely remembering your login details and language preference. All internet users can configure their computer in such a way that cookies are not accepted; if you choose this, it is possible that you will encounter problems when visiting our website. If you still do not wish to receive cookies, you can search your internet browser’s help files to see how you can block all cookies, or how you can see a warning before cookies are stored. We use the following cookies:
- - Functional cookie(s): Cookies are found throughout our website which are needed for the website to function properly.
Hobo Parts Brakel
Burgemeester Posweg 118
5306 GG Brakel
T: +31 (0) 418 67 72 55
Variations to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to vary this privacy statement. Variations will be published on this web page.
This privacy statement was amended on 24 May 2018.